- 'Ignore the text on the unrevealed side of Arkham Asylum locations': this appears on "The Really Bad Ones" (v. I), "The Really Bad Ones" (v. II), Planning the Escape and No Asylum. As written, it means entering the Patient Confinement cells (1, 2, 3 and 4) does not require a clue to be spent. Matt writes: "This was unintentional and we are looking into fixing this, perhaps in the next edition of the FAQ."
Ignore the text on the unrevealed side of Arkham Asylumlocations.
Objective - If investigators have performed 4 of the following, you must advance.
- "Know the guards' patrols."
- "Set a fire in the kitchen."
- "Incited a fight amongst the patients."
- "Released a dangerous patient."
- "Recalled the way out."
- "Distracted the guards."
A Way Out - Back
Shuffle the encounter discard pile and each enemy beneath the act deck into the encounter deck.
If at least 3 Monster enemies were shuffled into the encounter deck by this effect, the investigator with the lowest discards cards from the top of the encounter deck until a Monster enemy is discarded and draws that enemy.
No review yet for this card.