- Acolyte's Forced ability triggers during setup.
출현 - 텅 빈 장소 어디든.
강제 - '사교도 시종'이 플레이 영역에 들어온 후: 이 카드에 파멸을 1개 올려놓습니다.
The usual mook from the early campaigns, Arkham Horror gets a lot of milage out of this enemy.
A few things;
- If you draw them as an encounter and cannot place them in an empty location, you discard them! (e.g if 2 investigators are in the only 2 locations on the board then there is no valid location).
- "Note that Acolyte can be spawned into the unrevealed location" (thanks elkeinkrad, posting this here as very important!)
- If it is the witching hour (next turn agenda will advance) then you can ignore them, as the doom they add will be removed on advance.
- These Cultists are never alone! So expect encounter cards that add doom to them or manipulate the board state around them. Games can very quickly spiral out of control if you leave them in play.
Don't let them trick you into ignoring them as they seem so simple to kill! Deal with them sooner rather than later - they have a habit of spawning all over the map in previously explored spots that take a whole turn to backtrack to (which feels terrible and stalls your game).
Also there is something about these guys that makes them a magnet for drawing Ancient Evils the next turn!
An absolute classic.