- Clarification: If an investigator’s deck contains a card that summons one or more bonded cards, those bonded cards are set aside at the start of each game. The number of copies of each different bonded card that are set aside in this way is equal to the number of copies of that were included in the product in which that bonded card was introduced. The number of cards in your deck that summon the bonded card in question does not factor into this limit. *For example: An investigator may only have 3 copies of Soothing Melody set aside at the start of the game. Similarly, an investigator may only have 1 Essence of the Dream set aside at the start of the game, regardless of how many copies of Dream Diary they include in their deck. - FAQ, v.1.7, March 2020
당신과 같은 장소에 있는 조사자들 그리고 조력자 자산 카드들에게서 피해 그리고/또는 공포를 도합 2만큼 회복합니다. 카드를 1장 뽑습니다.
슬프고 아름다운 달빛 속에서...
- 폴 베를렌, "청명한 달빛"
Regarding Carolyn Ferns ability:
- Playing this card to heal 1 horror from two different investigators, makes both gain 1 ressource (as with Clarity of Mind).
- If she plays this card to heal 1 horror from two different assets from the same investigator, does he gain 1 or 2 ressources?
Interesting use of this card with parallel Agnes (she can take with parallel card back). Using her new ability it costs 1 damage but it is shuffled back to her deck. As damage is important resource for her it can worth it. Netting the use of this card with her ability:
- Costs 1 action.
- Uses 1 card but it is then shuffled back to her deck and a new card is drawn so it nets to no card use.
- No resource cost.
- 1 damage is spent then you can heal 2 damage/horror, netting to healing 1, preferable healing 1 damage
For 1 action getting a damage healed while costing nothing else is a good possibility for her to sustain her ability. (Ofc playing mirror will take 1 action and 2 resources but after that you can play this card indefinitely)
As Heirloom of Hyperborea takes the same accessory slot Relic Hunter is desirable, especially that she can draw 2 cards with each use of this card netting for 1 action cost to heal 1 damage and draw 1 card